Monday, January 21, 2008

I went to Pulau Redang last August...

After many times of being forgetful, at last I've managed to "korek" these pictures from my Sensei. It was taken during our (my NDSB friends and I) last visit to Pulau Redang, Terengganu during 6-8 August, 2007 and it was really an unforgettable trip. These people makes a perfect team actually. It was a peak season as I recall, and we really have fun over there. I was amazed by its sugary white sand and crystal clear water. The underwater-world was very attractive and we've managed to see some baby sharks and turtle. The island was a bit packed with tourists during that time, which make the trip a little disgraceful. But in overall it was a very nice memory. Here are the photos taken during our trip. Hope you enjoy it!



Cheers... we are from NDSB!!!


Sea view from Laguna Resort (Left hand side)


Sea view from Laguna Resort (Right hand side)


The "More-More Tea" Inn


this is our "private" snorkelling attempt, where we saw baby sharks!


The white sandy beach was really awesome!


How come they didn't noticed that I was behind them??


and how come I didn't notice that somebody was taking my picture???


The lovely couple...


Aunt Julliete, she plays piano really well


Taking our evening walk... which one is me?


Beach volleyball game


and the "middle-man" is my Sensei, a great martial-artist and musician, probably the greatest person I've ever met!


That's all for the time being, hope you enjoy it!