Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just some little thing to share...

Well last week I have had a chance to travel back to my home town again. It was a casual journey which we left all of our "hard work" behind and spent most of our days for nothing. However, we do went around for no reason (again!). This time we went to Pantai Kemasik (Kemasik, Terengganu) for a brisk walk. The beach was a little out of my expectation but in overall, it's still ok. The wave was strong in this place due to sand erosion, which make me feel that it is really not a good idea to swim here. Here are some of the photo taken at the seaside....


Seaside of Pantai Kemasik


The difference in tone tells the depth...


Well... the yellowish coarse-grain sand


Eunice and my mum...


Fishing boats...


And here are Eunice and me...


Other than hanging around in my hometown, I did spent some time to make a video clip on our previous trip to Pulau Rawa....



Our previous trip to Pulau Rawa (click here to open)


That's all for the time being, till we bring up something new again!
.